House Affordability Calculator - How Much House Can I Afford - 3 Scenarios - Latest Rates
What is a House Affordability Calculator?
Our House Affordability Calculator - 3 Scenarios with latest rates helps you find how much house you can afford with 28/36 rule. Compare Conservative vs Standard vs Aggressive instantly.
🏠 House Affordability Calculator - How Much House Can I Afford - 3 Scenarios - Latest Rates
✅ Updated Daily - Loading... - Latest Rates
Find how much house you can afford with 28/36 rule. Compare Conservative 25% vs Standard 28% vs Aggressive 32% instantly. Latest mortgage rates updated daily USA 2026.
Calculate Your Affordability - Latest Rates
🤖 Toolora Smart Assistant - 10 Affordability Answers 💡
Works even before calculating. Ask latest affordability questions.
Try: "Can I afford?" | "Income for 400k?" | "28/36 rule?" | "How much down?" | "Debts too high?" | "First time buyer?" | "PMI needed?" | "Rent vs buy?" | "How to afford more?" | "FHA limit?"
Conservative vs Standard vs Aggressive - How Much House Latest
Conservative 25%
25% Income - Safe
$0
Lowest risk
Standard 28%
28% Income - Bank Rule
$0
Aggressive 32%
32% Income - Max
$0
Higher risk